Catch a fish on line dating philippines dating at pinalove com

Posted by / 12-Oct-2016 15:31

The current algorithm: The player can occasionally catch treasure or junk instead of fish.

An unenchanted fishing rod has an 85% chance of catching fish, a 10% chance of junk, and a 5% chance of treasure.

This is what you may want to buy to start off with.

There is no point spending a fortune if you've never done it before because you may not enjoy it.

Fishing during the day allows the fisherman to take advantage of the fish's sense of sight.

At night, however, the ability of most fish to see is substantially diminished.

The fishing rod will take 1 point of damage when catching an item, 2 points when reeling in the hook when it is on the ground, and 5 points when reeling in the hook when it is hooked into an non-item entity.

Item entities will cause 3 points of damage to the fishing rod when reeling in.

catch a fish on line dating-3catch a fish on line dating-56catch a fish on line dating-29

Night fishing therefore requires the angler to focus on the fish's sense of smell and its ability to detect movement.